Koei Tecmo America has released the same trailer but with English flavor text instead. More details after the trailer because I know you want to watch that again.
Courtesy of Dualshockers, here’s some more info from the website.
- -When Berserk comes to North America and Europe, it will not be making the jump to the Playstation 3 but instead will get a release on Steam
- -Takes place starting in the Golden Age arc and goes through the Hawk of the Millennium Empire arc
- -Voice actors will be the same for the Japanese version that are being used in the upcoming anime
- -Includes interactions with members of the Band of the Hawk that don’t occur in the anime
- -No release date still for the North American and Europe release
- -First print runs for the Japanese version get a code for a costume for Casca (pictured just below)
- -Retailer specific DLC costumes for Schierke, Guts (White Swordsman costume), and Grifith (Golden Hawk costume)
And here’s a look at the Japanese cover art for the Playstation 4 and Vita versions (no phyiscal release for the Playstation 3 version, so no cover art there)
First things first, here’s the trailer. Watch it and stick around because there’s more screenshots at the bottom that aren’t in the trailer.
Done? I know there’s not much more to it, but there’s at least a tiny peek at the gameplay.
Okay, so the website is now (sort of) live, but, and I’m being completely honest here, I can’t read a lick of Japanese. I don’t want to give out information that’s way off (try to Google Translate that and have it make sense). I’ll keep an eye out on other places that might have it properly translated and post an update when I see one.
The other important thing that you’re here for, more screenshots, are up on the Berserk Musou website (along with more I dug up after looking around a bit). If you can’t tell, I’m a little excited about this one. Updates will be as frequent as I can make them!